As of Jan 22, 2010
When we would like to book rooms and advertise our special events/regular fellowship program/ prayer meetings/pre-studies, etc, we need to submit an event form. Same as the equipment, if the room is not needed, please cancel the room booking. You usually email/talk to the person who book the room for you to cancel the room booking. For example, to cancel a room booking in SLC, you talk to turnkey desk. If you are not sure who to contact, you may ask the clubs and services assistant (currently Dave Smith).
- Fill out and submit electronically this form: http://eventform.feds.ca/clubeventform.php
- The club signing authority is usually the chair of CCF or treasure or some other position. Please ask CCF for who’s the current signing authority.
- You will need to wait for the club director’s reply.
- If it’s taking really long, you can email the clubs and services assistant and find out what’s causing the delay. The current assistant is Dave Smith (email@example.com)
- If there’s any other question, you can always ask the feds office
- See sample booking forms from Fall 2012 here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eARPqkunEE8xCM6Fth3xkptnM7t46jQetVCCRQo5Rb0/edit